Friday, January 1, 2010

my new MIX STYLE headset ^^

well, after a long years of wait.. FINALLY! i have my new mix style earphone which I bought in japan when I was there.. it was cool and its really huge one.. XD but its so cute.. and it rocks.. the sound is very nice.. and the style of my earphone is nice too.. at first I was planning to buy the skull one.. but it only has the black then white skull on the middle.. i prefer, white then black skull on the middle.. so since they don't have that color, I bought the white background with black star.. hehe.. its really cute.. my mom and my aunt likes it too.. during the new year day, my aunt gave me a new digi cam and I took a photo of my headset.. here, take a look..

cool isn't it.. sory about the bed sheets.. its green.. but i lyk it^^ XD

im gonna make you sweet, 10:17 AM
0 im gonna make you groove~