Sunday, December 20, 2009

stranded in yokohama

yesterday evening..(i think 6PM, i was roaming around yokohama wif my dog~ i was really amazed about the city because of those dashing lights on the places I see., i was even staring at the huge erris wheel i saw., i wanted to ride but.. im scared so i just looked at it and smile~ it was eally cute and very high~ then walked again and enter a mall near that place., i stopped by at Starbucks and have some mocha frap and some cheesecake., i was using my cellphone updating my FB account den I noticed that it was already 10Pm in the evening., sadly, I tried to contact my gransma but... since they're not picking it up, it means dey are sleeping.., i was planning to do the things I did last summer..(sleeping on the streets) but it was soo cold so I went to hotel., luckily, dey allowed my dog to etner the hotel..(since i begged for it..). The room was really nice and comfy~ Then, morning 6 in the morning, i checked out of the hotel and the price is lyk.. my whole money for a month., (goodbye my money~~~ T.T) den my grandma fetch me and went home., aish~~ love my own bed., (huggsss~~) hehehe^^ hope i wun get stranded again., >.<

im gonna make you sweet, 1:29 PM
0 im gonna make you groove~