Saturday, December 19, 2009

my 2nd day in JAPAN~

i woke up early in the morning.. (5:30 AM i think..??) and opened my laptop to check out my FB account and to harvest all my plants inFarmville.. (an application in FB..). After that, I worked my pets in Friends For Sale so I can earn my money back from raising them..., When the sunlight starts to come out, I noticed that grandma's already cooking breakfast for us.., I asked her if I could walk my dog out and she agreed., She knew that I will do it cuz that is my usual routine., while walking near our house's road, i noticed other people cleaning the fallen leaves on the streets, children helping their mothers in watering plants and others are preparing for school., While on my way, I say a small school near the temple., It was small but I saw lots of pre-schoolers studying there., I knew it was a kinder school cuz most of the kids are soo small and very cute on their school uniforms^^ looking at them makes me smile a bit and removed my sleepy eyes., On my way back home, I saw a mini restaurant and I bought a small pack of Sushi to give it to my grand parents.. (though i really dun eat that thing much... >.<) when I arrived I saw my grandpa's smile on his face as I give him excitedly the sushi I bought for them.. (but until now, they are not yet eating it.. *drools*) this is the half of the 2nd day.. i'll just be back again^^
im gonna make you sweet, 6:30 PM
0 im gonna make you groove~