Friday, December 18, 2009

my 1st day here in ARAIJUKU,JAPAN

at exactly 7:45 AM in the morning (japan time..) my airplane landed at Kansai International Airport located on an artificial island in the middle of the Osaka Bay, southwest of the Osaka Station., As i stepped off the plain, I smell the essence of the winds of Japan., as I walk furthur, I saw more and more japanese waiting for their families and friends who arrived in Japan., after a few minutes, I saw my grandma waving out her hand is she saw me walking out of the arrival area., as I moved closer to her, I saw her smile and hugged me as I stepped closer to her., I can feel the warmth of her hg, I feel like she's trying to say, "welcome back my grand daughter., i've missed you alot~!" it was really overwhelming to see her like that to me., at the cab, we talked about many things, like my graduation, my school life or my student life as a college student and a whole lot more., I really talked that fast and I know, she understands a bit of it, she lloks happy as I tell her happy momnets of my life~ after a few hours, we arrived at my grandma's house and I saw my grand father cleaning the leaves that fall from the tree., as i go down from the cab, i ran unto him and hug him so tight., it was reallyu fun meeting them again., I also, saw my dog there who is also waiting for me to come back., as I enter the house, alot of those memories came back., like, my first time that I arrive from Japan, my own personal room and other matters., it was really fun.,^^ and now, as I have my vacation here I hope things will always be fine like the days I went here to spend vacation with my grand parents., ^^

im gonna make you sweet, 1:03 PM
0 im gonna make you groove~